Monday 17 June 2013

Download Festival And Haul

Hello everyone! It's been a while as some of you may know I was away last week in england for the greatest heavy metal festival ever known as Download and Im not gonna lie it was amazing :D. The 8 and a half hour drive was soo worth it, especially getting to see one of my favourite bands bullet for my valentine for the second time this year and Papa Roach an old favourite of mine as a teenager, however on the friday stupidly me and everyone else decided to get right to the front for slipknots set, well that had to be the most mental gig of my life. Being the clumsy mess I am I tore the ligaments in my ankle being thrown in a huge mosh pit. Unfortunately we did have to leave early as I couldn't really walk and my boyfriend got a stomach infection, whom by the way never gets ill! Guess it was just bad luck however I enjoyed every minute anyway and we have planned our trip for next year already.

Anyway while we were at Download there were some amazing stalls, including clothing, body jewellery even oxygen bars. I was really tempted to get pierced while I was there but slapped my wrist knowing a new piercing and a festival with zero hygiene don't mix. So I did treat myself, I first got this amazing frankenstein and bride cardigan, I had my eye on this for a while but it was sold out EVERYWHERE so when I saw it at download I just had to have it.


The next item is an alice in wonderland shirt but with a bit of a makeover, I love this top with the piercings,tattoos and metallic top I have to say Alice looks badass a much better version if I do say so myself.


Next is a gorgeous dark angel top, what I love about this top is the long sleeves with lace detailing its great for a colder day as most of my top don't have long sleeves and the gothic background and goblet are a nice touch.


Now one of my friends told me its a sort of tradition at your first year at download to get a hat. There were soo many I couldn't choose but when I saw this checkered leather hat with the goggles I knew that was the one for me. It was perfect for slipknot and my boyfriend got a similar with devil horns and our friend Lewis got a gas mask, he looked pretty scary with it on and his hood up but at least no one barged into us at the arena thanks lewis!


I also got some jewellery as you can see below, including a melting Chanel necklace I've wanted for a while and a new jack skellington pendant because frankly you can't get enough of anything tim burton. I also got some cute hair bows.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment