Wednesday 15 May 2013

Summer Weddings!

Well hello again everyone:), as promised I shall be posting more these next few days so my blog doesn't look so empty and depressing haha. Anyway I thought I would share with you some pictures from a shoot I did recently for a wedding for the lovely couple Angela and Fraser.




I had to travel a fair while for the wedding as it was in Elgin and as I was heading down the weather seemed to be getting worse and worse, I felt awful for them that it was raining on their special day, however a miracle happened and just before the ceremony the sun came out! It was a lovely wedding, the bride looked beautiful with a wonderful reception. They loved the photo's which made the day even better, wishing them all the best for the future.





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment