Sunday 4 August 2013

Sarah Stitches Photoshoot

Hello all! I have some big news for you, I have recently been accepted as a representative model of the Twisted Agency, Im officially an alternative model, so expect some shoots with me in front of the camera very soon. Also I dyed my hair blue but more on that another day, what I wanted to show you was some pictures from my shoot today with alternative model Sarah Stitches, I was really excited to work with her, having seen her previous work I was very impressed, she has such a stunning and original look I thought to myself I have to shoot with her. Our theme was geeky schoolgirl which fit perfectly with our location, Aberdeen University, Sarah didn't have anything like this in her portfolio and neither had I so it was a fun new experience for us both. I was really happy with my shots, she was very natural in front of the camera and it really shows. We got to talking after and she was lovely and bubbly, we are in the midst of a possible collaboration again with us both modelling, so keep your eyes peeled folks!












No comments:

Post a Comment