Friday 23 August 2013

Dundee Tattoo Convention Promotional Video

So I've just put the first promo video for the dundee tattoo convention and so far had some great feedback! Im soo happy you guys like it I put a lot of hard work into filming and editing that video, but don't worry there are plenty more videos AND photos to come these next few weeks so watch this space!

The convention was great, some amazing work was done there I couldn't believe my eyes, I loved some of the black and grey pieces by Hammer God Tattoo, such realism you should go check them out! There were some great bands including mama's baby who were really energetic on stage and the singer was awesome. Pretty Things Peepshow were a real treat, a burlesque troop from America, being a lover of burlesque I was soo excited to see them as I couldn't last time they came to scotland. A combination of traditional burlesque to sideshow acts of fireating, dancing on glass you name it, I would definitely recommend seeing them. There were some pretty stalls too, was really hard to not spend all my money on shiny jewellery and some amazing hand painted shoes by what is sole? For it's first year I couldn't believe how much was going on and how well it did. Makes me excited for next year. I hope you guys enjoy the video and others to come!.

Also as some people have been asking if you wanna find out more about booking me for events, promotional videos, photo shoots and much more just give me an email on- lucyderry@hotmail.co.uk :)


No comments:

Post a Comment