Tuesday 21 May 2013

Upcoming Events

After a stressful semester it is finally my summer break from uni. In all honesty it is pretty scary to think I am going into 3rd year this autumn and half way finished with my degree. However with a long summer break ahead of me I will still be a busy bee as ever.I have soo much editing work to do before I go on holiday in 3 weeks for a wonderful event and cause (more on this later) and I have recently been selected as Production Manager for my universities station RGU Radio! Here are a few little highlights, not including all my upcoming work to my summer this year.




14-16th June- Download Festival - I shall be filming my adventures here for you all to enjoy

18th August- Dundee Tattoo Convention- In the works of getting my leg piece done ;)

October- My film premier for the "Scottish Mental Health and Arts Film Festival"- more details to be revealed in the next few months

A very exciting few months ahead hope you all enjoy your summer!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment